Haircuts for our homeless neighbors
This page is a tool for salons and barbershops to get familiar with our voucher program.
Please go here to validate and redeem vouchers
This is what our vouchers look like:
Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible, but in order to protect everybody involved we have a short validation process:
1. Go to the link provided on the front of the voucher, bit.ly/NWHaircuts
2. You will see a list of vouchers. Click on the URL associated with the voucher ID present on the voucher being validated. There are search and sorting tools available if there are a lot of vouchers in circulation.
3. Fill out the short form and hit submit. You will need:
- Voucher ID & Pin Code
- Select your location from the network list or enter your business name and phone number
- Amount NWH will be charged for service
- Retail value of service
- There is no discount required. However, any discounts will be recorded and included in a tax receipt for your location at the beginning of each year.
- Notes or comments about your experience with our program.
- Check the final box to redeem the voucher. If you leave the box unchecked, you will receive feedback on the next page to see if the voucher is valid, but it will not be redeemed for compensation by NWH until the form is submitted with that box checked.
4. After submitting the form, that window can be closed. Refresh the page where you clicked on the URL to open the form (bit.ly/NWHospitality). You will now be able to see if the voucher is valid or not and if you checked the box to redeem the voucher, the URL will be replaced and the status will read "Redeemed."
5. Northwest Hospitality will be in touch very shortly to pay for the service you provide